Dutch / Europe drone rules
We are an EASA EU Specific drone company license holder
Every drone pilot must adhere to air traffic rules and strict safety requirements. Cineshoots is aware of and always works by following the Dutch / European drone law and regulations for flying with drones. Thanks to our complete EASA EU Specific license (Remote Operator Certificate) we are allowed to do a lot more with our drones than most other drone pilots and drone companies. When needed, we can request exemptions for special situations like flying beyond visual line of sight, so please always contact us to ask what is possible and what is not.
In the whole of Europe our company is allowed to fly:
- Within 25 meters from persons or buildings on a professional film set (Also in congested areas when flying location has been closed to non-filmset members).
- EVLOS and FPV missions!
- In civil and military CTR’s, including Schiphol and other airports
- Within 25 meters of objects, ships, vehicles (traffic), railways etc.
- Within 25 meters horizontal distance of the congested areas of cities, towns, or settlements.
- Up to a maximum of 120 meters high and as far as the pilot’s eyesight.
- During nighttime
- And more … always contact us to ask what is possible and what is not!
Cineshoots’s drone company license is registered by the EASA under UAS operator registration number: NLDoyhg6yl91zgtj