This drone chart indicates where we can and can not fly with drones in the Netherlands.
Use the search function at the top right to check if locations are in a no-fly zone.
- Red: no-fly zone, forbidden to fly
- Dark blue: controlled airspace (CTR), extra permits needed we can arrange these in most cases
- Light blue circle: uncontrolled (gliding) airport or heliport, inform area manager & fly with extra caution
- Pink or orange: low-flying area, max. altitude 40 meters
- Green: Natura 2000 area where a drone ban has been set, client needs to get permit first
There may be temporary no-fly zones, such as around a special event. These are not indicated on this map.
Map Powered by Aeret. Aeret and CineShoots can not accept any liability for any damage caused by the use of the data on this drone map.